ahaha ok hold yr horses bc im about to take you on the wildest of rides. im going to make it really short and simple bc this topic is so annoying and i have school in 3 hours.
basically, some bi people can be really homophobic and some gay people can be really biphobic but they dont feel the need to do anything about it bc theyre already lgbt. so a subset of bi and lesbian women decided to tackle this issue starting right here on tumblr do t com. obviously, its a total trainwreck.
Popular Topics Include
- can bi women use dyke
- can bi women use butch/femme
- can bi women use gay
- can bi women use any word that wasnt created on tumblr
- can bi women use the word lesbian
- what is a lesbian?
- are gay people privileged because theyre only attracted to one gender
- are bi women privileged because theyre attracted to men
- monosexual privilege
- is your sexuality headcanon for this fictional character biphobic/homophobic (the answer is Yes)
- straight passing privilege
- willow rosenberg
- are all gay people biphobic? are all bi women homophobic?
- is it homophobic to say youre not a lesbian if youre bi
- is it it biphobic to call relationships straight or gay
- STOP DERAILING
- is sexuality a choice and is not being pansexual transphobic
- cosima niehaus
its the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen and im pretty sure most ppl involved are doing it to downplay everyone else’s problems as some weird form of self-validation.